In this dynamic, interactive assembly program James Munton ties together the topics of cyberbullying, online predators, sharing inappropriate photos, and identity theft with one single, easy to adopt strategy: Think Before You Click!
Watch the video…
The Exciting, Entertaining School Assembly Program about Internet Safety
James Munton’s CyberSense school assembly program teaches students to be aware of the risks of sharing personal information online and to “think before they click.” By presenting a serious topic in a fun, interactive way, James keeps middle and high school audiences engaged and entertained. No PowerPoint slide show, no outdated videos with cartoon characters. In the words of one high school counselor, “when James speaks, students hang on his every word.”
“His presentation was highly engaging, involving students in fun and entertaining magic tricks, while really hammering home the dangers of the cyber-universe. Students left with a concrete understanding of how to keep themselves safe and make good choices that won’t negatively effect their futures. Students left the assembly saying, “That was the best assembly I’ve ever been to!” Thank you, James!!”
J. Villemaire, Lake Travis Middle School
James Munton’s acclaimed CyberSense school show covers the following important topics in an age-appropriate way:
- Identity theft
- Sharing inappropriate photos and messages
- Online predators
- Keeping passwords private
In the CyberSense assembly program, students will:
- Learn how important it is to control their online presence.
- Learn how difficult it is to take back photos and messages posted online.
- Discover how identity thieves and predators read their information and what they do with it.
- Learn why identity theft can be devastating to young people.
- See how a careless comment or photo can affect college admission, job opportunities, and social relationships.
- Understand that each one of them has a role to play in eradicating cyberbullying.
- Discover how to create the perfect password!
- Take the 30-second scam test – which they all fail!
- Adopt the CyberSense mindset and think before they click!
Our children are plugged into the Internet via laptops, phones, and online gaming. Parents cannot be expected to monitor their children’s online activity at all times. It is essential that kids are made aware of the risks of sharing too much information online.
Schedule a CyberSense assembly today. Call 1-888-773-2155 or use the contact form…